Google

วันอังคารที่ 19 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2551

Forex Killer review. Forex Killer is not scam.

Forex Killer review. Forex Killer is not scam.

by Marlon Jobs


I am one of those people who purchased Forex Killer and decided to write a few words about it. I hope you will enjoy my review.

I have been trading Forex for nearly 13 months. I can't say that I am really good at it because in total I lost something about 10k.

I was one of those who found out about Forex last year and started trading with no preparation.

I just opened an account and I was losing money on a regular basis. I didn't know anything about stop loss an take profit options.

I was an absolute newbie.

Then I found out about Forex Killer software. I was skeptic from the beginning but I wanted to try something new and I finally decided to purchase it.

There was many internet reviews around on Forex Killer.

I remember specific one that helped me decide to make up my mind. It was forexkiller.wordpress.com

And now something about my results with Forex Killer.

I have made 78 pips in my first week, 121 in second week.

Now I am in third week and I have already make 134 pips.

So my opinion is that Forex Killer is not scam

I would recommend it to anybody who wants to make money on Forex. It is as easy as it is described on Forex Killer website.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

Free Online Forex Trading Information