Google

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2551

Safe Advice For Forex Traders

Safe Advice For Forex Traders

by Tyler Ziggler


I'm going to share with you some safe advice for forex trading. You'll probably notice that everyone has an opinion out there, and it really comes down to you throwing your money out there to see if it works. It doesn't have to be that way, so I thought I'd share a little.

* Demo First, Money Second: I've heard new amazing strategies that are supposed to be a revolution in new profitable forex trading, only to find myself losing money, yet again. Your demo account may not be the best thing, but it can at least give you a second look at a strategy without having to invest your money. If it is free to test out, than there really isn't much to lose. I always try out new strategies on the demo because if you found it on the internet, you probably don't know who gave it. For all you know they could be some teenager, living in their parents basement that never traded forex in their life. Protect yourself and use the demo account first.

* News: The news has an abundance of information that will inevitably effect the market. The problem I used to have is that I'd get involved in a trade, the news would release some announcement and the whole trade was ruined because of it. Anything that is related to the economy will have an effect on currency prices. This type of news is typically announced at specific times in the morning and there is usually something being released everyday. I suggest you start watching CNBC or any other business channel to make sure you know what is going on.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

Free Online Forex Trading Information