Google

วันเสาร์ที่ 2 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Forex Autopilot System Review - Currency Trading

Forex Autopilot System Review - Currency Trading

by Don Dang


My Experience With Forex Autopilot

If you plan on using forex autopilot I recommend you have BASIC knowledge of how the forex market works because you will need to configure settings such as stop loss, take profit, trailing stop, etc. The forex autopilot system has been profitable for me on my mini account of $500. It was the first account I have ever opened, and the very next morning the robot made me $78. Forex Autopilot has a 92% winning trade rate.

What is the Forex Autopilot System?

The Forex Autopilot System is a software that trades the forex market for you! Simply download and install the program, configure it to your settings, and that is it! Money on autopilot!

How Does it Work?

The trades at low risk areas in the market. You can configure it to trade in high or low risk situations by configuring the S/L and T/P. Of course your trading activities will still involve some form of risks, but you can expect realistic results of 5-10% returns with this system each and every month!

How to install it?

Once you download it there is a FAQ and step by step guide on how to install it. Also there is video tutorials that show you exactly what to do. You will need the metatrader 4 platform to utilize the bot. Mac users will need to install windows via bootcamp or VMware.

How many F.A.P.S trades are winning trades?

The Forex Autopilot System Has a winning trade rate of 96%.

What Currency Pair Should I use Forex Autopilot on?

These are the setting I have found very profitable...EUR/USD Pair 1M Timeframe.

How Should I Configure the Stop Loss and Take Profit?

These are the settings I use on my live account. Take Profit -20 points Stop Loss - 30 points.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

Free Online Forex Trading Information