Google

วันอังคารที่ 11 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2551

Forex Trading - The Vital Ingredient For Success All Traders Need!

Forex Trading - The Vital Ingredient For Success All Traders Need!

If you want to win at Forex trading you need the vital ingredient we are going to discuss in this article and most traders never stop to think they need it despite the fact that 95% of traders lose! Do you have the vital ingredient? Answer the question enclosed and find out...

The question you need to answer is:

What is your trading edge (defined exactly) which you have confidence in and will allow you to enter the elite 5% of winners.

What separates you from the losing 95% which is a HUGE percentage?

The Following are NOT trading edges!

Most traders either don't think about the fact that only a small minority win and they need an edge - or their naïve and give the following answers, none of which are an edge! Here they are:

- I am going to follow a forex robot or expert advisor with back tested track record and win

- Forex scalping and day trading works and I have a system to win

- I work hard so will be rewarded for my efforts

- I am clever so I can win

- I follow a guru he knows best and can give me success

- I follow a scientific theory of market movement

- I like to predict tops and bottoms in advance

- I trade breaking news and I am on top of the action

All the above are answers given by naïve amateurs, who have no idea what it takes to succeed in currency trading and believe me, I teach forex trading for a living and hear those dumb answers over and over again.

The problem is most new traders, fall for the hype they read from so called expert advisors (most who have never traded in their lives) that forex is a walk in the park and of course its not! 95% of traders lose!

Traders who think they are going to walk in to the Forex game and win without the right education, proper mindset and a defined trading edge, they can apply, are going to get taught some manners by the market.

If you take forex trading seriously and view it as a business and prepare yourself, you can be on the way to a great second or even life changing income.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

Free Online Forex Trading Information