Google

วันศุกร์ที่ 6 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Automatic Forex Systems - What the Sales Pages Aren't Telling You

Automatic Forex Systems - What the Sales Pages Aren't Telling You

I remember when I first started forex trading. The idea of seeing these automatic forex systems everywhere I turned, just completely blew my mind. The concept of letting these automatic forex systems do all the work for me. while I lived my life was amazing. I could become rich without doing any of the work. BUT...oh there is always a but.

Sadly, I learned that there are no shortcuts to having success in forex, and automatic forex systems are a HUGE shortcut. I know, because I must have tried everyone of them under the sun. Instead of taking the time to learn about trading, I went for the easy way out, and I can tell you it did not pan out.

The obvious problem with these automatic forex systems is the simple fact that the market can't be programmed, and that's exactly what they try to do. The market is a living, breathing thing, that needs to actually be analyzed. You just can't plaster something over it, and expect to be a millionaire. That's just not how it works. I learned that the hard way.

Sure, I might have gotten on a good run, here and there, where I would have a few wins in a row, but eventually it catches up with you. It always does. If I had a good week, where I made 300 or 400 pips. The following week I lost 700-800 pips. I NEVER had a winning month using any of the automatic forex systems I tried out.

It eventually dawned on me that if these automatic forex systems actually work, then why would any venture capitalist, investment banker, professional trader, etc... would even go to work? All they would have to do is power up their computer, and let the software do all the work, RIGHT? Yeah it seems kind of silly in hindsight.

But I do have to thank these automatic forex systems for one thing. They finally forced me to take a real hard look at myself, as a trader. From that day forward, I decided I was going to get rid of every single shortcut I could think of, stop chasing the holy grail, and buckle down and really learn how to trade the market, and for that I am thankful. I suppose sometimes you have to learn what doesn't work, to realize what does.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

Free Online Forex Trading Information