Google

วันอังคารที่ 9 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2551

Forex Funnel Review

Forex Funnel Review

by John Miller


Have you ever heard of a money making program called forex funnel? I hadn't until a friend introduced me to it. For those of you that have never heard of Forex Funnel, it is essentially a program that trades forex for you automatically. If you have a computer and the internet, you can do this. I am a skeptical person, so understandably I was reluctant to give it a try, but I surprisingly very curious because my pal was someone I trusted, and he had made a lot of profit from it. So I figured what the heck, what do I have to lose. Did I make any money or fail miserably? Read on to find out.

I should tell you that there were lots of things that I liked about forex funnel right away. They can hook you up with a free demo account, which means you can try the system first with imaginary money before actually investing your own money. Even though I trusted my friend, he was only one person. I wanted to to know how others were doing with this program, so I started digging through the popular forex online forums. To my surprise, just about every place I checked I found positive feedback. As you can imagine, I was pretty excited to give this a go for myself.

Forex funnel is based around the usd/jpy pair, and follows the one hour time frame. Focusing on just one pair like this makes this program extremely easy to follow. Installing it was a breeze.

So what's the bottom line here? Well after just using it for 17 days, my profit from forex has literally tripled. Would you believe I am actually making $550 a day!?! So do I recommend forex funnel? What do YOU think! Oh, one other thing for those of you that may be hesitant like I was, they include a full 60 day guarantee. If you don't like it you can get a full refund. What do you have to lose?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

Free Online Forex Trading Information